cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: s in Unity Script (EP3)

Roberto_Borboll
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello, I have this error when I try to open a unity script that I had previously compiled and published correctly.

I have tried everything:

1. I restarted OnBase Studio
2. I reset the cache
3. I restarted services from the Cloud portal (mycloud.onbaseonline.com/)
4. I tried to open the unity script from another computer
5. I uninstalled and installed OnBase Studio, even downgraded

Nothing has worked, do you have any ideas?

Thank you so much.

Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'Hyland.Public.ServiceException'. ---> Source: Has been filtered
TargetSite: Has been filtered
Exception: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s ---> The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: 90a8501e-2c17-423a-9717-2d4979163b41 to get more information.

3c85f766ca564dc7871753f1d063a157

2 REPLIES 2

JSakers
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Have you tried to export the script using Studio -> Unity Scripts -> Manage Unity Projects -> Export? If you can export the Code File, you might be able to create a new script with the export and delete the old one.

While you are on the Manage Unit Projects screen, check the Owner - someone else may have removed you as the owner.

Good luck!

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi @Roberto Borbolla 

Based on the "The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: 90a8501e-2c17-423a-9717-2d4979163b41 to get more information." message you are receiving, it looks like you are connecting to Studio through the AppServer and there is additional error information on the server. Can you run Diagnsotics on the AppServer, reproduce the issue, and report back that information?

This may also be a better case to open up with Support as they will be able to provide more interactive assistance and help you better.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.