cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Toolkit

Paul_Mefford
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

What are the functional differences between the Unity Automation Toolkit, and the Unity Integration Toolkit?

I understand that the Unity Integration Toolkit is a purchsed license while Unity Automation Toolkit is free depedent on having a API certified indivdiual within the company. With that said If I purchase the Unity Integration Toolkit do I have access to the SDK? Or is that also dependent on having a API certified individual within the company.

2 REPLIES 2

Timothy_Cosgrif
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

The Unity Automation API licesnse allows you to write and execute Unity API 'scripts' from within the context of OnBase. There are a number of entry points such as Workflow and Workview. This is a free license to those who are API certified.

The Unity Integration Toolkit allows you to integrate with OnBase from within your custom-built application using our .Net libraries. This license needs to be purchased.

The only way to be able to access the SDK is to be API Certified (or have someone within the company API Certified).

What is the difference between the "Unity Integration Toolkit" (external access to OnBase) and 'Unity Integrationi Server Controls"? license?