cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Script Hook when document pages added or removed

Sean_Killian
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

In OnBase 15, is there a Unity script hook that fires when pages are added to or removed from a document, such as when a document appends when the same barcode is read?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Sean

Unfortunately, there is not a script hook in the current product line that allows a Unity Script interface to be fired when a Document has pages modified.

My suggestion in this case would be to perform these modifications within Workflow or from a System Task.  The Unity API Currently has the ability to Add and Remove pages from a Document.  This would allow the IWorkflowScript Interface to be used, and validation can be conducted within that Script, or possibly Natively through Workflow.

If you have further questions or concerns on this scenario, I would recommend contacting your first line of support.  They can then look into other workarounds and get more information on the specific process that you are looking to accomplish.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Sean

Unfortunately, there is not a script hook in the current product line that allows a Unity Script interface to be fired when a Document has pages modified.

My suggestion in this case would be to perform these modifications within Workflow or from a System Task.  The Unity API Currently has the ability to Add and Remove pages from a Document.  This would allow the IWorkflowScript Interface to be used, and validation can be conducted within that Script, or possibly Natively through Workflow.

If you have further questions or concerns on this scenario, I would recommend contacting your first line of support.  They can then look into other workarounds and get more information on the specific process that you are looking to accomplish.