cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Script Export

Tharon_Rivera
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Has anybody run into any issues with importing a Unity Script with OnBase Studio (v14)?

When using an Application Server connection, I get an exception like below.  This doesn't occur when using an ODBC connection.  I can also create/modify scripts over the application server, so this seem to be an issue with the import specifically.

I have been able to import/create revisions of Library type scripts, but anything using the IWorkflowScript interface causes this error.

Exception: Invalid token for impersonation - it cannot be duplicated. ---> The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: c7e12fc1-17bb-4784-b3e3-588a8e465f8b to get more information.End of Service Exception from Server.at Hyland.Common.Core.Workflow.TPLHelpers.AsyncWait(Task`1 task)at Hyland.Configuration.Repository.ServerMethods.SOAImpl.ImportExportServerMethodsImpl.ImportPackage(Int64 uniqueWVID, CancellationToken cancellation, IProgress`1 progress)at Hyland.Configuration.Repository.Server.ServerRepository.ImportPackage(Int64 uniqueWVID, CancellationToken cancellation, IProgress`1 progress)at Hyland.Configuration.Repository.Server.ServerRepository.ImportPackage(CancellationToken cancellation, IProgress`1 progress)at Hyland.Applications.OnBase.Studio.Shell.OsShellImpl.<>c__DisplayClass3b.<DoImport>b__34(BackgroundTaskDialog`1 dlg, Object context)
3 REPLIES 3

Rob_Herman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good afternoon,

This is a known issue when importing Unity Scripts; we do have an SCR documenting it. As you note, the problem is specific to importing. Besides using an ODBC connection, another workaround is to use Anonymous access in IIS.

Could you please provide the SCR#, so that I can request to have our organization added?

Thanks!

Rob_Herman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Sure. The SCR is #194452.