Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity API

Joe_Hummer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

Our organization just received Unity API certification. I installed the Unity API Sample Application so I could look around. I put the needed DLLs where needed. I connected successfully, but I got a message that said "The Unity API assemblies do not match the Application Server Core version". Our application server version is 18.0.1.69 but our Hyland database version is 18.0.1.56. Could this be the reason for this message?

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Joe,

The DLLs (Hyland.Unity.dll & Hyland.Types.dll) used with the application need to match the version of the Application Server.  A quick fix is to copy the DLLs from the Application Server's BIN directory and use them.

View answer in original post

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi Joe,

It sounds like the DLLs you chose during the install or placed later (Hyland.Types and Hyland.Unity) do not match the DLLs of the Application Server that you are connecting to.

If you look at the Properties and Details you can see the version. Ensure they match with the version that is in your Application Server's bin directory.

0ed657449c8248578cdce1a80125c0e7

I hope this helps!

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Joe,

The DLLs (Hyland.Unity.dll & Hyland.Types.dll) used with the application need to match the version of the Application Server.  A quick fix is to copy the DLLs from the Application Server's BIN directory and use them.

Thanks Daniel,

When you say "BIN", I think you are saying <drive:>\inetpub\wwwroot\AppServer\bin right? I did this and it makes no difference. I still get the message.

Daniel,

You were right. I misunderstood where in my installation folders to copy the needed DLLs to. All Better.

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi Joe,

It sounds like the DLLs you chose during the install or placed later (Hyland.Types and Hyland.Unity) do not match the DLLs of the Application Server that you are connecting to.

If you look at the Properties and Details you can see the version. Ensure they match with the version that is in your Application Server's bin directory.

0ed657449c8248578cdce1a80125c0e7

I hope this helps!