Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transtion Document using Unity API

Rahul_Kapoor
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi ,

I am using TransitionDocument() Method to move Document from one queue to another using Unity API. Nothing happens to document . No error is thrown.

When is try to display Document's queue " Hyland.Unity.Workflow.QueueList Qlist=app.Workflow.GetQueues(Document) " , i can see it is updated but in Unity Client the document still remains in same queue.

Please assist me if i have missed any step or any explicit command is required to apply unity script changes so that it is updated in Unity Client.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Rahul --

This is an issue better handled via a support ticket -- please submit one via email to the API Support team and someone will reach out to you ASAP.

Best,

AK

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Rahul --

This is an issue better handled via a support ticket -- please submit one via email to the API Support team and someone will reach out to you ASAP.

Best,

AK

Alex_French
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Rahul, if your work with Support results in anything worth sharing- maybe it's a simple mistake you were making, maybe it's a known bug, maybe it's a complicated interaction- please do report back here so that other Community users might benefit.

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I'll be sure to post results here 🙂

Hi Adam, can you provide on update on the resolution of this issue? We are seeing the same behavior in our OnBase 18 instance.