cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Log - Unity Client users

Patty_Delmott
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

In the Thick Client, Admin, Transaction Logs, Security (check show details), there is an action "Logon to Unity Client".  We have lots of Unity Client logins, but this report is always blank.  Am I doing it wrong?  I do get users if I don't check show details and just do logon, and I can see who does IE11, Safari, Chrome..., and I assume the ones with no designation are Unity Client.  Is there any way to get a list of all users who have logged into the Unity client?  (BTW, these people all use Unity Click-Once.  Does that make a difference?)

Thanks.  Patty

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Van_Kremperger
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Patty,

Thank you for using community.

The Transaction log for security will only show Unity client as core services when the report is run.  When OnBase 18 is released the transaction reports was changed to show Unity client logins instead of Core services. All users that would log in with Unity will be listed in the correct report.

Thanks,

Van Kremperger
Technical Support Analyst II

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Van_Kremperger
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Patty,

Thank you for using community.

The Transaction log for security will only show Unity client as core services when the report is run.  When OnBase 18 is released the transaction reports was changed to show Unity client logins instead of Core services. All users that would log in with Unity will be listed in the correct report.

Thanks,

Van Kremperger
Technical Support Analyst II

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.