cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thick Client scanning through Citrix

Gourgues_Verti1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We have moved everyone form scanning in Epic (integrated scanning) to Batch Scanning directly in OnBase and trigger documents to Epic via HL7. One question i had was what was the easiest way to handle scan formats in citrix environment and one reply was to use the master scan format option available in OnBase Config.

Now that I've created a masterformats file and assigned it to a scan queue, i noticed it is shared across all the scan queues in the system. So now everyone sees the scan formats which were intended for just two particular scan queues. Is there a way to have set to just the scan queues you want it to show up for? Or just a better way period?

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

We are starting to explore this option - did you find a solution for the scan queue question?

Thanks!

Pam_Smith1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Not yet we are currently working with tech support have you found a solutions?

Pam_Smith1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
We are upgrading our citrix farm from 6.5 to 7.15 and now our Citrix Admin is requesting that we now use the Master Scanformat file to deploy the scanformats across the servers, any pros and cons doing it this way?

Pam_Smith1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
We had a call with Hyland and they told us the setting sets ALL of the scan queues - we did not like this answer either. We are also being told that we will no longer have access to back door the new citrix servers that OnBase resides on for troubleshooting issues- nor will we have a direct link for OnBase on each of the citrix servers. We do not have a good feeling about the new server farm yet.