cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to link SAP Archive GUID and Itemdata

Patricia_Bent
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

How do I find the itemdata linked to the SAP Archive GUID in the sapdocument table?

The ArchiveLink screen displays  "Find OnBase Doc Handle" with the Archive Guid where you enter the GUID and it produces the itemdata.  

The reason I would like find out this information is that we have over 13 million records in the sapdocument table and I know older ones do not have any itemdata  associated with them. I have written a lot of queries joining tables to different tables but I don't know what column links the information in these tables.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks, Patty

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Rich_Dimmock
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Patty,

The sapdoccomponent table stores the dochandle in the itemnum column and contains reference to the archivelinkdocnum column in the  sapdocument table. 

It is possible in certain scenarios, such as archival of SAP printlinsts where archival includes multiple files (data + descripition), that a single GUID may be associated with multiple entries (dochandles) in sapdoccomponent in a one-to-many relationship.

Hopefully this helps you in finding the information you're seeking keeping in mind that if the goal is to clean up the orphaned GUIDS that the proper support resources are engaged to facilitate such effort.

-Rich

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rich_Dimmock
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Patty,

The sapdoccomponent table stores the dochandle in the itemnum column and contains reference to the archivelinkdocnum column in the  sapdocument table. 

It is possible in certain scenarios, such as archival of SAP printlinsts where archival includes multiple files (data + descripition), that a single GUID may be associated with multiple entries (dochandles) in sapdoccomponent in a one-to-many relationship.

Hopefully this helps you in finding the information you're seeking keeping in mind that if the goal is to clean up the orphaned GUIDS that the proper support resources are engaged to facilitate such effort.

-Rich

That's exactly what I needed. I am trying to determine how many are null right now to see how widespread the problem is and what support is needed.

Thanks for the quick response!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.