Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Containing Document Types Associated with a COLD Processor Configuration

Adam_VanSlyke
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello,

I am trying to identify the database table that stores the document types associated with a parse format (COLD import process).

The table should be closely related to the ‘parsefiledesc’ table, but it doesn't appear that the document type assignments are in that table.

As an example, I'm trying to return all of the document types associated with import process #205 – any ideas on what table that could be?

The image below is from Configuration | Import | COLD/ERM Processor.

c8aaab0fd91a46c4a398e433ff577ac9

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Kevin_Cole
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

You can use the join table 'hsi.parsefilexitmtyp', like this:

select rtrim(dt.itemtypename) as doctype,	 pf.parsefilename as ImportJobNamefrom hsi.parsefiledesc pfjoin hsi.parsefilexitmtyp pfx on pfx.parsefilenum = pf.parsefilenumjoin hsi.doctype dt on dt.itemtypenum = pfx.itemtypenum

If you want just COLD jobs, add a constraint to the parsefiledesc table to get only 'parsingmethod = 1'

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kevin_Cole
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

You can use the join table 'hsi.parsefilexitmtyp', like this:

select rtrim(dt.itemtypename) as doctype,	 pf.parsefilename as ImportJobNamefrom hsi.parsefiledesc pfjoin hsi.parsefilexitmtyp pfx on pfx.parsefilenum = pf.parsefilenumjoin hsi.doctype dt on dt.itemtypenum = pfx.itemtypenum

If you want just COLD jobs, add a constraint to the parsefiledesc table to get only 'parsingmethod = 1'

Hey Kevin,

This is exactly what I was looking for -- it looks like the table I needed was parsefilexitmtyp.

I was looking for just a particular COLD process, so I was able to set the 'parsefilenum' to that import process and return those document types.

Thank you very much Kevin.