cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status or Action code number descriptions?

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Is there a table I can join to in the OnBase db that will give me the description for a status code like Itemdata's Status 0= Indexed or Status 16=deleted. I'm looking for what the number (value) of the status means. I looked in the MRG, and found descriptions, but can I get that directly from the db?

IS there such a table for action codes as well

8 REPLIES 8

Nick_McElheny1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Jose,

I don't know that there's a table that actually stores the description, but you can get this information from the OnBase Database Reporting Guide:

https://www.onbase.com/community/onbase_product_communities/m/technicalinformation/10361.aspx

The itemdata section will cover the various status values and all of the scanning/transactionlog actions are documented in the appendices.

I hope this helps.

Nick McElheny | Trover Solutions, Inc.

Lead Systems Engineer - Document Imaging

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Thanks Nick. Yes, I'm aware of the section your refer to in the MRG, but what I was hoping is a table I can link to in a sql statement that will have those descriptions without me having to write 'if... then' or Case statements to "translate" the numeric code into a text description for the customer when they need an ad-hoc sql query.

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Jose,

The enumerations for the status columns of his.itemdata are not stored in a table in the database. There are three possible values/meanings:

• 0 = Indexed Document
  • 1 = Un-indexed Document
  • 16 = Deleted Document (i.e. in Document Maintenance but not yet purged)

Hope that helps.

Ansley

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Thanks Ansley. What about for action or subactions codes like the ones found in the transaction log. Like in the Transactionxlog, 'Created a Note' is action 3, subaction 1.

Is that stored in the db somewhere?