cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Query that shows all uncommitted batches

Tom_Benoit
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Anyone have a query that will show me all the uncommitted batches?  I am getting an error telling me I have too many uncommitted batches so my sweep wont ingest.  I do not have any uncommitted batches in my scan queues so I am not quite sure how to track down the uncommitted batches. 

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Sam_Lee
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

This can be found in the Onbase Database Reporting Guide.   For the Scan Queue, you will want to do a query against the hsi.archivedqueue table.  For DIP and COLD, you will want to query the hsi.Depending on how your organization commits, you will probably want to see only batches that aren't committed, so that query is below.  You will want to group and link it to other tables if you want see the doc type, document name, etc.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

select * from hsi.archivedqueue

where status <> '8' --only shows not committed batches

select * from hsi.parsedqueue

where status <> '8'

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jonathan_Armstr
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Any news on this query, I have been wondering the same,  I have resolved all uncommitted in both DIP and Scan/Index Queues but I keep getting told I have items uncommitted.  I don't know where they are.

Sam_Lee
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

This can be found in the Onbase Database Reporting Guide.   For the Scan Queue, you will want to do a query against the hsi.archivedqueue table.  For DIP and COLD, you will want to query the hsi.Depending on how your organization commits, you will probably want to see only batches that aren't committed, so that query is below.  You will want to group and link it to other tables if you want see the doc type, document name, etc.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

select * from hsi.archivedqueue

where status <> '8' --only shows not committed batches

select * from hsi.parsedqueue

where status <> '8'

Thanks Sam appreciate your help. 

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.