cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some groups not getting updated with AD rights

Adam_Johnson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I have a test AD user that I added to every group we have mapped in OnBase.

I am expecting in OnBase configuration the user will get added and removed the next time they login to OnBase.

However, the three groups I did not make initially that were made just recently are not added to the user in configuration. I tried removing the mapping and remapping them, but that did not help either.

Authentication only on auto-logon is not checked in the network security window. All other groups work as intended except these few new ones. Under the AD-Enhanced window for mapping I also see the user getting mapped when I right click and evaluate the user.

Any idea why these groups are not getting added or removed from users in configuration?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Adam_Johnson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We found the answer was resetting the cache in configuration. We did not have this asking every time we exit configuration so it wasn't happening. We now have it asking every time by selecting it under Utils - service monitoring.

I hope this helps someone else.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Adam_Johnson
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We found the answer was resetting the cache in configuration. We did not have this asking every time we exit configuration so it wasn't happening. We now have it asking every time by selecting it under Utils - service monitoring.

I hope this helps someone else.

HI Adam,
What version are you on? do you know if this requirement is a change from v15-v16? I don't recall having to do this in the past (v15)and have had the issue recently where the mapping doesn't work until a reset (v16).