cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting all users to Integrated Security Logon Only

Keith_Zejdlik
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We would like to change all of the users in our system over from the Standard Logon authentication to Integrated Security Logon Only. I looked into the user importer but didn't see any way of using that to change the method of authentication. Is there some other way (besides manually changing each user) to make this change on every user?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Maryfrances_Too
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

If you find a way to do this, be certain you want ALL users changed.  I discovered that with the Integraded Security Logon enabled, the user account is locked out of a manual log on.  If the workstation is not set up with the auto log in switch, the user will be unable to access OnBase.  Also, you will want to test what happens if this option becomes enabled on your service/admin accounts.

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
Are you talking about Config/Utils/Network Security? You need the -ROMANZO switch...

Allister_Vang
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

The only option available is Password. How do you set it so that the Integrated Security Logon is checked and not the standard logon?

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Everyone.

Currently there is no way to do this in the software.  I would recommend reaching out to Hyland Technical Support as there should be a way to do this directly in the database.

Best wishes.