cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server spec recommendations for the IdP and REST API

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

So I am unable to find anything in the documentation that outlines some good base server specs to use as a jumping off point. We are planning on segmenting off the IdP to it's own server as well as the REST API to it's own server for multiple reasons. As well, our plans are to make all of our clients utilize the Microsoft ADFS for signing in. So since we are potentially look at a TON of clients connecting, I don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot and creating IdP and REST API servers that will be underperforming or go too far the opposite way and create servers that are way too over powered.

So what server specs does Hyland recommend for a production based IdP server and a production based REST API server.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Doug_Kupec
Employee
Employee

hi Ryan,

For the API Server, you should follow the recommendations for the OnBase Application Server.

thanks,
Doug

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Doug_Kupec
Employee
Employee

hi Ryan,

For the API Server, you should follow the recommendations for the OnBase Application Server.

thanks,
Doug

Perfect! Now I just need to figure out the IdP server and I will be set. 🙂

I'd like to bump this post. The documentation for the IdP and API servers does not contain any recommended specifications. Could you please provide the specific specifications?

@Matt ,

As Doug mentioned, you can follow the recommended specifications for the Application Server in the Application Server MRG.

Thanks.