Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Autofill Keyword Sets or Multiple Primary Keywords

Michael_Perry
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

I'm working on setting up a situation in which we have several sets of employee information in an autofill keyword set and we would like to have the autofill populate their info correctly on at least 2 different keywords. 

We have a AFKS process where a user can enter an Employee Code and the Employee's Name, Email, and Phone will all autofill in.  Is it possible to be able to have the fields auto-filled from the entry of either the Employee Code or the Employee Name?  Would I need two AFKS's in order to do this?

At first I thought the "Reverse Autofill Keyword Sets" info would fix my problem but I can't seem to be able to use it in the Unity Client.  I can utilize the "Lookup" feature in the Reverse Autofill Keyword Set correctly in the Onbase Thick Client.  Does this "Lookup" feature exist in the Unity Client?

For example, a small chunk of data would look like this:

Employee Code Employee Name Email Phone

UN01 Mike Mike@gmail.com 111-111-1111

UN02 Steve Steve@gmail.com 222-222-2222

UN03 Jess Jess@gmail.com  333-333-3333

It would be very helpful if the user importing a document could enter either "UN01" in the Employee Code keyword and have the Employee Name, Email, and Phone autofill or enter "Mike" in the Employee Name keyword and have the Employee Code, Email, and Phone autofill if the Employee Code   Has anyone  run into anything like this before?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Bryan_Hurless
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Mike and thank you for using the Hyland Community!

To answer your first question of can multiple Keyword Types be used to trigger an AutoFill expansion, this is not currently possible. An AutoFill Keyword Set can only be expanded by using a valid Primary Keyword to trigger the expansion.

You were correct in thinking Reverse AutoFill Keyword Sets could resolve this issue. With a Reverse Keyset Lookup you can search on one of the Secondary Keyword Values and select the Keyset from a list of filtered results. As to your second question of if this functionality is available in the Unity Client yes it is. Since Unity doesn't use a direct database connection like the OnBase Client your application server must be recycled before the configuration changes will be reflected in Unity.

As you can see below if a Reverse AutoFill Keyword Set is available you should see a magnifying glass icon which will display "Lookup" when hovered over.

The same icon will be displayed in the Re-Index dialog as well.

I hope this helped answer your question! Thanks again for using the Hyland Community!

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bryan_Hurless
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Mike and thank you for using the Hyland Community!

To answer your first question of can multiple Keyword Types be used to trigger an AutoFill expansion, this is not currently possible. An AutoFill Keyword Set can only be expanded by using a valid Primary Keyword to trigger the expansion.

You were correct in thinking Reverse AutoFill Keyword Sets could resolve this issue. With a Reverse Keyset Lookup you can search on one of the Secondary Keyword Values and select the Keyset from a list of filtered results. As to your second question of if this functionality is available in the Unity Client yes it is. Since Unity doesn't use a direct database connection like the OnBase Client your application server must be recycled before the configuration changes will be reflected in Unity.

As you can see below if a Reverse AutoFill Keyword Set is available you should see a magnifying glass icon which will display "Lookup" when hovered over.

The same icon will be displayed in the Re-Index dialog as well.

I hope this helped answer your question! Thanks again for using the Hyland Community!

Thank you so much Bryan! I can't believe I missed this. D'oh!