cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Warning! [8001] The specified batch is locked by another user and cannot be indexed at this time"

Elwin_Morgan
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

User gets the above message when she tries to index via thick client.  I am a bit new to Onbase.

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hello Elwin,

Based on the message you are receiving I would assume that a Document/Batch/Process lock exists for this document. You can access the corresponding Lock Maintenance menus in the thick client under: Admin | Utilities | Document Lock Administration, Process Lock Administration or Batch Lock Administration. If you see the corresponding document, and you are confident the lock is not active, you can remove the lock by right clicking on the item and selecting Remove Lock.

Hope this helps!

View answer in original post

Elwin_Morgan
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Thanks for the response.  It works!

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hello Elwin,

Based on the message you are receiving I would assume that a Document/Batch/Process lock exists for this document. You can access the corresponding Lock Maintenance menus in the thick client under: Admin | Utilities | Document Lock Administration, Process Lock Administration or Batch Lock Administration. If you see the corresponding document, and you are confident the lock is not active, you can remove the lock by right clicking on the item and selecting Remove Lock.

Hope this helps!

This also helped me resolve a batch lock issue .

Elwin_Morgan
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Thanks for the response.  It works!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.