cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Run Script"

Gerry_Maher
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I am using "Run Script" in my Workflow's Initial queue along with other actions and rules.  When the document enters workflow via DIP, this Run Script does not seem to execute.   It does not throw any errors into the diagnostics console either.   When I send the document back to the initial queue from another queue, without even making any mods to the document, the run script executes this time and does what it was suppose to.

Anyone have any suggestions as to why "Run Script" doesnt run upon entry into the initial queue from DIP, but will work just by me transitioning the document back to the initial queue from another queue?

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Gerry,

What verison of OnBase are you running?

How do you have your DIP setting configured?

Are you adding the documents to Workflow during processing or on commit?

Try using the On Commit option and see if the results change.

Gerry_Maher
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Dan,

I changed it to on commit and also changed the vbscript to use Function Main for CORE.  This works "some what".  If I set up a scheduled commit, all batches go to Incomplete Commit.  If i right click and manually commit, the batch will commit correctly.  I am trying to figure out why the scheled commit wont commit.

Thank you for your info for "On Commit"

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Gerry,

You will need to check to ensure that the OnBase user that is running the workflow timer has access to all document types and the ability to commit documents with in the scan queue.

To test, you can log into OnBase with the OnBase user you are using in the workflow timer and try to run the commit manually.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.