cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import

George_Tarasi2
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We have an online job application for HR.  I want to send any attachments into Onbase through the vb code.  Or want to know if there is a better way to do this.  Where should I start looking for information on this process? 

3 REPLIES 3

Aki_Daiguji
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Before going into the details, when you say "through the vb code", do you mean VBScript, or VB.NET?

If you'd like to get files you obtained via your web application into your OnBase system, you can use the Unity API to achieve this. Unity API will need to be developed in a .NET environment so that piece will have to be written as a .NET application/assembly, but if you'd like to do this via VBScript, you can create a COM-enabled library using Unity API and call that DLL from VBScript, and essentially you will be able to achieve the same result.

VB NET.  I cannot find any documentation on the Unity API.  I watched the Unity API Premium subscription class this morning. 

John_Anderson4
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

You need to be API certified to get the API documentation. If you are, you can request the documentation from API Support.