cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query results column filtering in the Web Client

Sean_Killian
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

In the Unity Client, users can click under query results column headers and enter text by which results should be filtered further.  Is this functionality available in the Web Client?  I found it referred to as "Filtering" in the Unity Client MRG, but I cannot find any mention of it in the Net Client ActiveX MRG.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello All,

Thank you for using Community.

Enhancement SCR #244417 requests this functionality. This SCR has not yet been completed at this time. If you would like to be added to this Enhancement SCR, please reach out to your First Line of Support.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Team Leader

Hyland Software Technical Support Department

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sani_Siric3
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am very interested in this functionality as well including the type-ahead feature but I don't see it in the web client in v13 or in v15. Anybody have any more information?

Matt_Fry
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Add me to the list. My client is looking to use this and it doesn't seem possible in v16.0.0.34. However, the group by functionality does work within the custom query context, just not within a workflow queue...

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello All,

Thank you for using Community.

Enhancement SCR #244417 requests this functionality. This SCR has not yet been completed at this time. If you would like to be added to this Enhancement SCR, please reach out to your First Line of Support.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Team Leader

Hyland Software Technical Support Department

Hi, Jonathan,

Is this still not yet completed? I thought that I saw at TechQuest that this was done in the Web Client (maybe it was only for WorkView filters).