cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Annotation Issue for one user

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have two note types - annotation|overlapped text that have been assigned to a particular user group and are used in conjunction with workflow. The issue is that for one user (belongs to same group, same workflow, same configuration, etc.) these two annotation gray-out when she goes into workflow which is where she needs to use them.

I don't have this issue when I'm logged in as me, but when I log in as her (on my PC), I encounter the same thing. I've checked everything I can think of. This is a significant issue as the annotations (full payment, partial payment) are an integral part of the workflow process.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_Marvin
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Rochelle,

Thanks for posting your question on Community. What Clients and version of OnBase are you using? Is the user encountering this issue a member of the same User Group as your user? Have any other users encountered this error or only the one user?

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We are OnBase V11.0.1. Yes the user is a member of the same user group. No one else is having the issue - that's what is so mysterious.

Chris_Marvin
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Rochelle,

I would recommend contacting your first line of support so we can get a look at what is happening in your client and how your system is configured to better address this issue. Thank you.

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

My reseller was contacted on 9/6. Still no word on what is causing this. Any other ideas?

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.