Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for undefined action value in scanninglog Table

Lars_Johnson
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi -

While building a Crystal Report, I noticed that a certain returned value was not explained in the Database Reporting Guide.  Specifically, the Scanning Log table (pg 93 of most recent guide release).  Within the scanninglog.actionnum list of values, you can see that the Batch transition (eventnum = 1) values start at 1 and go to 31.  The Actual Action to the batch (eventnum = 2) start at 200, up to 247.

However, in my report, I'm receiving a "scanninglog.eventnum = 1" and cooresponding "scanninglog.actionnum = 32".  I can't track down this action number 32 in any versions of the Database Reporting Guide, or while searching here.  Anyone have any insight as to what this transitional action may be?

Thanks!!

9 REPLIES 9

Michael_Schrote
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I know I'm way late to this party, but why aren't these values included in the DRG? Are they client specific actions or just didn't make it into documentation anywhere?

Thanks!

Michael

Steven_Thorders
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Some more that Support dug up for me in case others come across this page.

44 = 'Image Processing in Process'

264 = 'Reset QA Status'

265 = 'Reset all QA Documents’

269 = 'End QA Review'

272 = 'End QA Re-index'

273 = 'End Document Separation'

Frank_Duca3
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Still looking for 263, 266, and 270....

It would be lovely if this list of codes were kept in the database like the Epic category lists......  

I found some code from a reporting dashboard.  The comment next to sl2.actionnum = 266 is "end indexing"

263 - Scan Pages QA Rescan

264 - QA Reset Status

266 - End Index

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.