cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP3 to EP5 Upgrade Secured Fields Error, reading pullValue

Uriah_McCanna
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I'm tracking this with a support case as well.  But I wanted to post this here for the community in case someone else is running into the same trouble.

After we upgraded to EP5 from EP3 we noticed that when a Unity Script, that is modifying a field in a secured section, is ran under the context of a user that doesn't have access to that secured section then it fails and displays the below error in the Diagnostic Console.  When it fails it also prevents any remaining Unity Scripts from executing.  

If you make the secured sections unsecure the script does not throw the error.  However, for us this isn't a workaround because we maintain system and process information in our secured sections that we don't want end users to see.  

The error message text is: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'pullValue')"

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Uriah_McCanna
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Got a confirmation from support today that stated this is a known bug and will be fixed in a coming build.

The message stated the following:

It looks like this is a known issue.

I believe this is the JIRA that may have fixed the issue SBFF-34

[Omit Jira ticket URL]
It is somewhat different in that the custom action is to clear data. But both cases are trying to manipulate data via a custom action in a section of a Unity form marked 'Is Secure'.
Unfortunately it looks like it was fixed in build 22.1.0.89. 

They suggested the workaround of hiding the secure sections using a custom action.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Uriah_McCanna
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Got a confirmation from support today that stated this is a known bug and will be fixed in a coming build.

The message stated the following:

It looks like this is a known issue.

I believe this is the JIRA that may have fixed the issue SBFF-34

[Omit Jira ticket URL]
It is somewhat different in that the custom action is to clear data. But both cases are trying to manipulate data via a custom action in a section of a Unity form marked 'Is Secure'.
Unfortunately it looks like it was fixed in build 22.1.0.89. 

They suggested the workaround of hiding the secure sections using a custom action.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.