cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justin nother Question I am checking my Disk Group Volume 1 Under State I have Letter R-- do you know what that mean and how I can fix it to say C-- because I am getting MOunt Disk Error when I retrieve the image

Mike_Holland
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Justin nother Question I am checking my Disk Group  Volume 1 Under State I have Letter R-- do you know what that mean and how I can fix it to say C-- because I am getting MOunt Disk Error when I retrieve the image

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Mike,

The "R" for the state of the Volume refers to it being "Deleted/Removed" so that volume was more than likely backed up via Aurhoring and taken offline. If the files are actually in that location (the UNC Path) you could leverage the ROMANZO switch by applying it to OnBase Configuration and update the volume to C ("Created") and then adjust the OnBase.ID file to allow for documents to be retrieved from that Volume again.

Hope this helps!

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Mike,

The "R" for the state of the Volume refers to it being "Deleted/Removed" so that volume was more than likely backed up via Aurhoring and taken offline. If the files are actually in that location (the UNC Path) you could leverage the ROMANZO switch by applying it to OnBase Configuration and update the volume to C ("Created") and then adjust the OnBase.ID file to allow for documents to be retrieved from that Volume again.

Hope this helps!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.