cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with External Autofill Keyword Set

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We have an external auto fill keyword set that may--depending upon the value of the primary keyword--return multiple records from the external database.  When we test this in Config it works as expected, showing all of the records returned from the external database.  However, when we upload a doccument, enter a value for the primary keyword, and press the Tab key, the autofill only uses the first record, the Select Keyset dialogue box does not open.

Any ideas?

Steve Beck

9 REPLIES 9

Mike_Walkuski
Employee
Employee

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting on the OnBase Community!

Can you please post what client you are testing this from?

It sounds like you do not have the "Allow Multiple AutoFill Keyword Set Selection" box selected. Can you double check this?

Please let us know how this works for you!

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Mike,

That worked.  Thanks.  Another question. The autofill keyword MRG states that an "ordered by keywordnum" clause can be added to sort the records.  Can you give me an example of how this clause should be structured?  ordered by 313? ordered by keywordnum 313?  ordered by TaskNumber? ordered by %K313?

Thanks

Steve

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator
Steve, this is just basic sql, so I recommend a tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/sql/ Go to the SQL Order By

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Tom,

I understand that this is basic sql.  My problem is that "order by keywordnum" is meaningless to me unless there is some substitution for "keywordnum" that needs to be placed into the clause. I tried several things as mentioned in my previous message nut to no avail.  Like a lot of OnBase MRGs, this is a nebulous instruction with no examples.

Steve