cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IndexKeywordPanel.ScanQueue claims it's not supported...but the SDK says it is.

Marcus_Christi2
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

I suspect this is an issue with the SDK, or it's module picky.

This script is being run in Disconnected Scanning.  I have one in Unity that works perfectly fine.  The VBScript variant in Disconnected is yelling about this one step.  

While I don't absolutely "need" to do this step, it saves me from having two scripts that do the same thing by testing against the Scan Queue name.  But the message is pretty clear: "Object doesn't support this property or method".

Is this simply not a thing in Disconnected?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Marcus_Christi2
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Figured it out - the SDK isn't clear because of how it's referencing the object types.

In Disconnected it's off of the Application object as ScanQueueName, which actually makes much more sense.  

This is mentioned in one page specific to Disconnected, but if you search for IndexKeywordPanel, it takes you to a different set of methods - ones that only apply to Thick Client.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Marcus_Christi2
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Figured it out - the SDK isn't clear because of how it's referencing the object types.

In Disconnected it's off of the Application object as ScanQueueName, which actually makes much more sense.  

This is mentioned in one page specific to Disconnected, but if you search for IndexKeywordPanel, it takes you to a different set of methods - ones that only apply to Thick Client.