cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported Docs have extension .___

Jason_Brownlow
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Im using Hyland Services to import text documents using the FileTypeID of 15 for text.  The documents are imported with the extension" .___". In the client they do not open correctly as the document type text in notepad for users. An error is thrown to the user indicating that the integrated viewer cnat open the document with that extension.  I added the behavior below and the extension is still the same. We are using OnBase 8.2.

archivalToken.Behavior.Add("extension", "txt");

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello J,

I have this problem in our OnBase enviroment and we have a opened issue (we were using onbase 7 and now onbase 10).

If I am not wrong they corrected this issue version 10.1.0, build 138, Change Request (SCR# 105605). it was the answer we received from our local support.

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

JBrownLow,

We apologize for the delay in response to your inquiry.  Hyland is in the process of ensure that everyone's post is addressed.  We do hope you were able to resolve your issue but in the case you were not the archivalToken.Behavior.Add("extension", "txt"); line of code should have corrected the issue.

If it did not, have you reset you application server (by now I am sure you have)?  Are there any errors being reported in the diagnostics console?

Regards,