cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Library Error#: -1

Diane_Oad
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We received this error, when opening an unindexed scanned batch from our scan queue.  The error says, "An error occurred in the Image Library while processing page 1. It is possible that this document file is corrupted." 

We noticed that this batch has 24 Unindexed documents, and this occurred on page 1 of the 22nd Unindexed document.

Any suggestions for how to address?

Thanks!
Diane

4 REPLIES 4

Raymond_Wagner1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I ran into this last week, running a DIP on a set of PDF’s.  The file format for the doctype was set as Image File Format; after changing this to PDF, the process ran fine.  So it may be an inconsistency such as this. 

Best,

Ray

Diane_Oad
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hmmm….  these were scanned images, not dipped in.  Also, there are multiple document types assigned to the scan queue, and they haven’t been indexed, or assigned a document type yet, so I can’t even know which one to go check the file format for…

John_Schaffer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello Diane,

Were you able to find a solution?

I am having a user reporting the same error message.  She is opening multiple documents at the same time from the batch.  Is it possible the memory or virtual memory resources are being depleted?

Thanks.

John

Jay_MacVean
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I had this happen to a customer recently and it was related to large files being openned one, after the other, until the amount of ram used by obclnt32 (see task manager) until the memory used by the onbase client reached a limit..  The files being openned were uncompressed color, 9mb or larger each and we openned 13 of them before it caused the error. The amount of ram being used by obclnt32.exe was about 2/3 of of total for the XP Pro machine we were on.  A global client setting in config to help with opening large image files didn't help.  Another global client setting in config to reuse windows did help but then it wasn't what they wanted to do to solve it.

Jay