cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm seeing new loans 1/12/16 that aren't autofilling in OnBase once the loan number is entered. Can anyone help with this?

Ricky_Newton
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I'm seeing new loans 1/12/16 that aren't autofilling in OnBase once the loan number is entered. Can anyone help with this?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Justin_Fandl
Employee
Employee

Hey Ricky,

I would suggest you reach out to your first line of support to work on this as there are a number of possible explanations that could be causing the issue. One place you can check prior to this is to verify in Autofill Keyword Set Management (inside the thick client) that the primary value you are entering exists in the expected autofill assigned to the document type.

Hope this helps!

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Justin_Fandl
Employee
Employee

Hey Ricky,

I would suggest you reach out to your first line of support to work on this as there are a number of possible explanations that could be causing the issue. One place you can check prior to this is to verify in Autofill Keyword Set Management (inside the thick client) that the primary value you are entering exists in the expected autofill assigned to the document type.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the tip!
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.