cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encompass 360

Isaac_Olson
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm going to give it a shot. We are using Encompass 360 by Ellie Mae, and we want to move all the documents that are stored in Encompass to OnBase.

We have determined we will be doing a folder structure, and which DocType each corresponding Encompass file will go to, but we need to figure out a way to easily migrate (preferably automated) from Encompass into OnBase.

Then once that is completed, we will need to automate a way to bring in new files that have been uploaded either on a daily, or weekly, basis without having to overwrite file or create multiples of the same document.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Andreas, Have you found an integration solution yet? Thanks!

I know this is a couple years old, but wanted to give an update for reference. There is no specific integration from Hyland as far as we are aware. The only option for exporting document from a third party application or file storage (Encompass or otherwise) is to export the files and metadata, and then customize the import in OnBase to what matches best (Scan Queue, DIP, DRIP, etc.). 

Jeff_Cooley1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Don't know if this will help or not.

We implemented Encompass just over 1 year ago. Our issue was that Encompass creates PDFs and all of our scanned documents are tiffs. The mortgage department wanted a single document per doc type per customer that would show up on a hitlist with the documents in date order with the most recent one as page one.

We first had to combine the existing scanned documents in date order. Since we did not have workflow, we did a lot of exporting and dipping.

Our next phase was to develop a nightly process to convert the encompass PDFs to tiffs and then DIP those into Onbase while appending them to the document. We now have this as a nightly process.

Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff,

I am being told that it will be one pdf with all documents in it. If I have several pdf's with the correct document type, I can create a DRIP to pull them in. Do you know if there is a way to get multiple PDF from Encompass?

Thanks

Jon

Angie_Carter
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We have been on Encompass for a year now and we are attempting to implement the original Core Image Extract provide by Ellie Mae. We would appreciate if anyone could share.

1. Are you using the Encompass Core Image Extract? If so, what version?
  2. How do you handle trailing documents that are imported into Encompass?
  3. How do you handle not bringing in duplicates?
  4. Do you have an issue with multi-page documents going into OnBase as single documents?

Thanks,

Angie Carter, HSB

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.