cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Send to Mail Recipient for Web Client

jeffrey_slavik
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I'm trying to find how to make this option available in the web client from the 'Send To' menu.  I'm sure it's buried somewhere in configuration 🙂  Thanks.

Jeff

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you for posting to Community. I am not sure if you ever got this question answered or not so I want to post the answer for others to see on Community.

To have the Send To | Mail Recipient option available in the Web Client, the 'mailRecipientMenu' setting in the AppNet web.config file must be set to 'True'. This option is only available when using the ActiveX Web Client. It will not be available when using the HTML Web Client.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

HYland Software Tech Support Team Leader

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you for posting to Community. I am not sure if you ever got this question answered or not so I want to post the answer for others to see on Community.

To have the Send To | Mail Recipient option available in the Web Client, the 'mailRecipientMenu' setting in the AppNet web.config file must be set to 'True'. This option is only available when using the ActiveX Web Client. It will not be available when using the HTML Web Client.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

HYland Software Tech Support Team Leader