cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Service works with Workflow but does not work with Thick neither Web clients (Send to --> Mail recipient....)

Dagoberto_Robl1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello colleagues,

We are working with EP3 and Distribution Service is configured, I tried a Test Notification and I've been able to send an external email with attachment. Additionally Distribution Service works well with Workflow tasks. But If we try to right click from Thick Client --> Send to --> Mail recipient (as attachment), we got this error:

be4c075bd0e1493597220681557682f2

Is we try from Web Client --> Send to --> Mail recipient (as attachment), we got the "Invalid mailbox user" error.

bc984aae12ae451f8939922c5ccbc914

Web Integration settings is configured too.

Please your thoughts

5 REPLIES 5

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dagoberto,

Is your OnBase Client executable being accessed from a UNC share? 

If so, please see this knowledge base article:
When attempting to send External Mail from the Thick Client, the following error is received: "Error...

Let us know if this solution solves your issue.

Alan - Hyland OnBase Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to our community!

Dagoberto_Robl1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello Alan, thank you for your email.

I can't access to this link, got this error: "Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Hyland Software' and cannot access the application 'https://hyland.my.salesforce.com' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account."

My OnBase Thick CL is being executed from a Server's Desktop shortcut (path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyland\OnBase Client\obclnt32.exe )

Right click ==> Send To ==>  Mail Recipient (as attachment) doesn't work neither on Web Client. Got this error message:  "Invalid mailbox user".

But if I use the "Test Notification" option, works as expected.

Web Integration Settings is configured but looks like it is not well done:

848463c4b8c744f499b9fc390f8e4b0a

Please your help.

Dagoberto_Robl1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello Melissa and Alan, much appreciated for your response.

When I try to apply this solution:

For 32-bit systems:
        - Copy dmmailservices.dll to C:\Windows\System32\
        - Open elevated Command Prompt | cd C:\Windows\System32 | regsvr32 /u dmmailservices.dll
For 64-bit systems:
        - Copy dmmailservices.dll to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
        - Open elevated Command Prompt | cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64 | regsvr32 /u dmmailservices.dll

I got this error msg:

5bdfa42ae2d54b50bdbafb4f00fc3f08 

This new error is looking for the MSCOMCT2.OCX, a file that I couldn't find on any of the servers I have access.
Please your help....