cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Plan Review Portal Authentication after OnBase upgrade to 22.x using IdP

Margaret_Huang
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We are planning to upgrade our OnBase from EP1 to 22.x. I like to know what authentication options are available for Plan Review Portal. Currently, the Portal is using  SQL authentication in our EP1. Will we be able to using OKTA or Cisco DUO after upgrade? If so, do Plan Review portal users need to re-register their accounts?

Any information will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Margaret

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Matt_Handley
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Margaret,

Presently I have no knowledge of additional authentication options for the Plan Review Portal that would be available.  Upon upgrading all existing portal accounts will work the same as before the upgrade.

However, the reviewer users using the Unity Client have other authentication methods available using IdP.

-Matt

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Margaret Huang,

I am reaching out to our Electronic Plan Review team to provide some advice to answer your questions.  We will get back to you as soon as we have information or subsequent questions.

Thanks,

~Alan

Matt_Handley
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Margaret,

Presently I have no knowledge of additional authentication options for the Plan Review Portal that would be available.  Upon upgrading all existing portal accounts will work the same as before the upgrade.

However, the reviewer users using the Unity Client have other authentication methods available using IdP.

-Matt

Matt_Handley
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

@Margaret Huang, 

One thing of note: there is a way to manage the Plan Review Portal users using the "Plan Review Toolkit".  This would not change the authorization process but would allow for an integration to another user management system.

-Matt

Margaret_Huang
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thank you @Alan Boucher and @Matt Handley for the information. I reached out to support and am discussing them in more detail.