cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP issue

Michelle_Troxel
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Is anyone else out there using the PNC bank Preprocessor/DIP configuration to bring in lockbox images from PNC?  This is a custom solution from Hyland but I'm pretty sure there are other customers out there that use it. 

For some reason mine started failing back on 8/6. I have gone over the documentation and it seems it is an OnBase configuration issue. I can get it to run outside of OnBase and unzip the files. I compared the index file with one prior to the issue starting and I don't see any differences. When I run the DIP, I get:

Error : Could not copy file: E:\FTP_Processes\HB_PNC_SelfPay\314572.tif
, the file was not indexed

I haven't made any config changes to these keywords. The permissions on the server allow the service account full access to the folders. 

Any ideas on what else to check?

TIA!

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Ryan_Craig6
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Does the .zip file include that 314572.tif image file? I generally see that verification report error when the index.txt file is trying to pull in an image file that does not exist in the location.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ryan_Craig6
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Does the .zip file include that 314572.tif image file? I generally see that verification report error when the index.txt file is trying to pull in an image file that does not exist in the location.

Michelle_Troxel
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Ryan Craig you are absolutely correct. I was only looking at the first few in the index file and those were all in the file so I didn't pick up on that.

Thank you!