cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty using a Unity Script Library

Jaime_Smith
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I can't seem to get Unity Script libraries to work. When I attempt to add a reference to a Unity Project, the "Unity Script Libraries" tab is disabled. I'm on OnBase 15. I did create and publish a library.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Courtney_Smith1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Jaime, you may want to contact your first line of support to have someone look specifically into your issue.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_French
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator
Are you trying to Reference a Library from another Library? That isn't possible in 15 (but I believe it is in 17).

You said you Published the Library you want to Reference. If your Studio is connected via ODBC, try restarting Studio. If your Studio is talking to an AppServer, try Recyling the AppServer App Pool in IIS and restarting Studio.

In 15, questions like "Does this work as soon as I Publish? Will Reset Server Cache fix it? Do I need to Recyle the AppServe App Pool?" can have complicated answers, so that Recycle is always a good troubleshooting step.

Nevin_Steindam
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Also, when you published the library, did you mark it as Active? I don't think it will be available to reference if no version has been marked active.

Jaime_Smith
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I did publish it and I did mark it as active. The entire "Unity Script Libraries" tab is disabled... so I have no idea if my library is in the list, since I can't get to the list.

Courtney_Smith1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Jaime, you may want to contact your first line of support to have someone look specifically into your issue.