cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB table that holds Scan Queue → Process Options → QA settings

Robert_Johnson
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have found the Scan Queue tables in hsi.scanqueue - the easy part.

Now I am looking to query the scan queues for the settings that I would see in: 

OnBase Configuration → Import → Scan Queues → [Queue Name] → Process Options → QA/Quality Assurance Options

Does anyone know where I can find this info in the database?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

If I am understanding you correctly you are looking for a way to create a report or dashboard on the different QA settings on each of your scan queues. Here is what I can tell you. The qapercent is the trust level set at the scan queue level. Now, I am sure that the setting specific value are stored as bitwise values to where you will have to know how to parse them out. Unfortunately, I I not aware of these values. You might be able to get them from FLOS if you submit a ticket.

Lastly, there is the ability to override the QA percent (trust level) at the scan queue level, but I am not sure where these values are stored initially either.

I know this isn't super helpful, but at least it will get you going in the right way I hope.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

The queuenum is the first field in the scanqueuetable and looking at it with some data, it would seem to suggest that it is the primary key.   The scanqueue index would seem to confirm this.   Just looking in the general table area I see a scanninglog table and it has the queuenum field in it.  Is that what you want? 

Warning : never do a select * from a log table.  There could be a ton of info.  try a select top 5 * to see what the first 5 records look like.  Then after you've reviewed the data, craft a where statement to trim it down.  

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

If I am understanding you correctly you are looking for a way to create a report or dashboard on the different QA settings on each of your scan queues. Here is what I can tell you. The qapercent is the trust level set at the scan queue level. Now, I am sure that the setting specific value are stored as bitwise values to where you will have to know how to parse them out. Unfortunately, I I not aware of these values. You might be able to get them from FLOS if you submit a ticket.

Lastly, there is the ability to override the QA percent (trust level) at the scan queue level, but I am not sure where these values are stored initially either.

I know this isn't super helpful, but at least it will get you going in the right way I hope.

Thanks, @Ryan Wakefield. qapercent put me on the right track and after a bit of trial-and-error, I was able to determine which conditions returned the results I was expecting.