cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross-reference no longer working

Maureen_Kanavos
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I set up cross-references for documents and it was working fine.  It is now longer working.  I am unable to recreate them.

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Valentine_Toka2
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

If you can supply more details in how the cross reference was setup.  I am sure the community can help. 

Normally, I would check to see if they are still configured.  Sometimes you think they are on all of the documents but copy and past did not work well and another document may not have its settings.

Also what was configured text/image.  If you are using a double click on the entire page.  Then you may get some results. 

View answer in original post

Not applicable

had a similar situation here..  ended up working with Hyland Support and eventually viewing Document History and discovered that there was a Lifecycle that was changing a value of one of the keywords that was used in the cross-reference.  Once I put the needed logic in the Lifecycle so that the important keyword value was not adversely affected, then the cross-reference was back to working as expected.  -Hope this information helps.  Best of Luck! 

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Valentine_Toka2
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

If you can supply more details in how the cross reference was setup.  I am sure the community can help. 

Normally, I would check to see if they are still configured.  Sometimes you think they are on all of the documents but copy and past did not work well and another document may not have its settings.

Also what was configured text/image.  If you are using a double click on the entire page.  Then you may get some results. 

I had them all set up with one Cross Reference Keyword. All documents have this particular keyword in kind. I had the Keytype Settings set to Retrieve documents that have at least one common keyword value.
Since it no longer was working, I removed the cross references and was trying to add them again. Still having no luck.

Not applicable

had a similar situation here..  ended up working with Hyland Support and eventually viewing Document History and discovered that there was a Lifecycle that was changing a value of one of the keywords that was used in the cross-reference.  Once I put the needed logic in the Lifecycle so that the important keyword value was not adversely affected, then the cross-reference was back to working as expected.  -Hope this information helps.  Best of Luck!