cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart-Based Autofill Research

Joe_Larger
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I've got an issue in my OnBase 17 where we have a very large amount of documents that are not completing their conditioning workflow because they're missing numerous keywords. We're using Chart-Based Autofill Keyword Sets, with data coming in from Epic. I'm having a hard time showing the folks with Epic that the data is not complete coming to OnBase from Epic, but the closest I can get to showing them it using the Chart Search to show the demographic data for a chart is missing the values.

Is there a way to view/edit the charts themselves in OnBase to show them the basic functionality of how the autofill works? Thinking finding a chart where we're just missing like an Admit Date value, updating it in the chart in OnBase manually, then showing them that autofill will then add the value and pass conditioning.

Alternately, is there a log/report that shows how the charts in OnBase are receiving their data. Again, just trying to find a way to show Epic that the data "they're sending" is missing values.

0 REPLIES 0
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.