cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batches not showing up in Thick Client scan queues, but can be seen in Unity Client scan queues

Tomas_Kinalski
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello, for some reason when I log into the thick client to check what batches are in what scan queues, Everything is empty except for awaiting commit. On the Unity Client however, I can see all batches that are within their respective queues. Has anyone else run into this problem? I am on OnBase EP3. I installed the PDF Framework license and this started happening after that.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Joel_Moore2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Tomas,

Are the Scan Queues configured as Capture Processes by chance? Check out the Batch Processing tab of a Scan Queue by going into Configuration | Import | Scan Queues | <Select Scan Queue> | Process options. If it's a Capture Process, you'll see a checkbox selected in the top right named 'Enable Capture Process Designer (Unity Client only)'. 

Thanks,

Joel 

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Joel_Moore2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Tomas,

Are the Scan Queues configured as Capture Processes by chance? Check out the Batch Processing tab of a Scan Queue by going into Configuration | Import | Scan Queues | <Select Scan Queue> | Process options. If it's a Capture Process, you'll see a checkbox selected in the top right named 'Enable Capture Process Designer (Unity Client only)'. 

Thanks,

Joel 

Sorry for the long reply, but yes that was the issue. I have no idea how that magically got selected, but that fixed the issue! Thanks for your help!