Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Updating

Nathan_Dillinge
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello,

How do I autofill all the documents keywords in a document group? I would like to pass an eform to workflow, update the exiting autofill and then have OnBase update all the other document types that have the same primary key. I have successfully passed a eform to workflow and it does update the Autofill but then how do I update the rest of the keywords on the documents?

Thanks, 

2 REPLIES 2

Mike_Saville
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Have you thought about just using the Autofill Processor to accomplish this?  There is an option in the processor configruation to update all existing documents with keyword changes.  Then all you have to do is create the autofill file, have the processor update existing records and update existing documents.

If you still want to do it in WF, you can use the eForm as the primary document and location all the related documents based on the primary keyword and then update the keywords on the related.

Susan_Ruttenber
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I would also consider the autofill route, just remember to assign all the document types to that autofill process prior to running and checking the box to update all documents with data from file. This setting is under Document>>Document type>>Keywords.  In the bottom left assign the autofill process that the document is to be utilizing.  Once they are fixed, if this is a one time update, then remove the documents from the process.