cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Onbase v9.2 and Kofax v8.5 - Cannot retrieve documents after change

Gina_Bauer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Cannot retrieve documents based on SSN keyword after making changes in Kofax batches.

We are on Onbase 9.2 and Kofax 8.5.    We are trying to setup Autofill for Validation.  I got the Validation script working but in order to make it easier for the Validators I deleted the SSN field then inserted it at the top of the Index fields.   I published the changes but now cannot pull up newly scanned documents.  Onbase will pull documents prior to this change.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Gina Bauer

9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Hi Gina,

When you inserted the SSN field back in the index fields, did you confirm it is mapped to the correct keyword value in OnBase? Can you retrieve a document based on another keyword and check to see if the SSN was filled in?

Melissa

Gina_Bauer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Not at first.   Finally,  I looked at the Release Scripts and  mapped the SSN keyword, then Published all batches again.     I thought that would fix it it but apparently not.   I can't pull anything by SSN now, but I can by Name.

Thanks,

Gina

Not applicable

Gina,

On the documents you can retrieve by Name, is the SSN keyword filled in on those documents? If the value is not filled in, do you have any masking applied to the SSN keyword?

Was the only change made to move the location of the SSN field or was the validation piece working prior to this change?

Melissa

Gina_Bauer
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

No there is no SSN keyword even though the Validator entered them.    And Yes I have masking applied to the SSN keyword.   999-99-9999

I added the Data Validation and moved the SSN at the same time.    The Validation was working prior to this change.

Gina

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.