cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill keyword showing drop down list

Sara_Ovist
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I have created an autofill keyword set. I want to have the users get a drop down box of the primary keyword and based off their selection the rest of the keywords populate. We have discovered if you type in the primary key exactly as is in the table, the autofill will complete the rest of the keywords. But I need to give our users the option to select from a drop down list for the primary key.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Hans_Sorensen
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I have the same question.

Martin_Bosshard
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Guys,

In that case you are looking for reverse autofill keyword sets. (SysAdmin MRG)

Configuration -> Keyword -> reverse autofill keyword sets

Best regards

Martin

Corinthia_Lill1
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

On the keyword that is set as the primary key for the AFKS, change the settings to Use Keyword Data Set.  Then, the Data Set button will light up so you can manually enter a data set of values that will be used or you can do an external data set.  The external data set could be a SQL query that pulls all of the values from the AFKS for that keyword so that only the values that exist in the AFKS are available in the drop-down list.

For example, here's a SQL query I am using to pull values from an existing AFKS:

select distinct ksXXX
from hsi.keysetdataXXX
where ksXXX LIKE '_filter_%'

ksXXX - the X's are your keyword number
keysetdataXXX - the X's are your AFKS number

Also, if you set the primary keyword settings as Keyword Must Exist, then users can only select a keyword in the drop-down that exists in the AFKS.

Hope that helps! 🙂