cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Keyword Set using Unity Script

Marcus_Christi6
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I see this was added in OnBase 13 and am curious if this enables the long sought after web service-based autofill external query to populate the data fields, or if it is similar to the VBScript method where you're essentially building the data set directly in the script.  Any information available about this yet?

7 REPLIES 7

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Alex

Documentation of External AutoFill Keyword Sets can be found in the SDK under 'Home / Unity API / Programmer Guide / Documents and Keywords / Working with Keysets / Working with External AutoFill Keyword Sets'.  In line Members and Methods can be found in the Hyland.Unity Namespace in the IExternalAutofillKeysetScript Interface.

Alex_French
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Tyler,

That section doesn't seem to exist in the copy of the 13 SDK that I have.  I can get to "Working with Keysets", but "Working with External AutoFill Keyword Sets" is not a section.

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Alex

I would suggest contacting API Support directly at APISupport@onbase.com.  It is possible that this section of the SDK was recently added.

As long as you are API Certified, we can provide the download information for the most recent Hyland SDK.