cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill Keyword Set Importer only storing last primary keyword value line

Stephen_Dignam
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hello all, I am building out an Autofill Keyword Set for my institution consisting of Account Number, SSN, Last Name, First Name, Full Name.

I have produced the text file for import, but upon importing the file into OnBase, it is only storing the last instance of the Primary Keyword.

For example:

12345, 123-45-6789, DOE, JOHN, JOHN DOE

12345, 123-45-6790, DOE, JANE, JANE DOE

When I import the text document into OnBase with the Detailed Verification Report being on, it is showing that the system is storing the values.

However, when I look via Admin -> Autofill Keyword Sets -> Management using View All option, I only see:

12345, 123-45-6790, DOE, JANE, JANE DOE

It looks like it is always taking the last line of data entered from the primary keyword value in all instances.

I have reached out to my first line of support, but was hoping that someone here may have a bit more knowledge or have experienced this in the past and know a solution.

Thank you very much in advance for any advice you could give,

Stephen

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Brian_Smith
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Steven,

This is likely because your AutoFill Keyword Import processor is configured with the "Update existing AutoFill Keyword sets with data from file" option. This setting is causing the previously imported AFK set to be overwritten once a new instance of the Primary Key is found. If you disable that setting, you should be able to import multiple rows for the same Primary.

Hope this helps.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Brian_Smith
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Steven,

This is likely because your AutoFill Keyword Import processor is configured with the "Update existing AutoFill Keyword sets with data from file" option. This setting is causing the previously imported AFK set to be overwritten once a new instance of the Primary Key is found. If you disable that setting, you should be able to import multiple rows for the same Primary.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! That is exactly what I needed!