cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architecture question

Rob_Lewis2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

My customer has the following set up O365 and users have an E5 license which includes Office for the Web.

Is it possible to set up the Integrated view with this configurtion?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Paul_Morton
Employee
Employee

Yes, this is possible using the Hyland Office Broker.

The Hyland Office Broker is hosted in Hyland Cloud and works with OnBase on-prem or Hyland cloud hosted OnBase customers. It processes requests between the OnBase Appserver and the M365 cloud hosted services which allow for viewing and editing Office files using the integrated office viewer.

As I understand it, E5 licenses are for enterprise commercial M365 customers and Hyland Office Broker is supported for these types of accounts.  

However, it is not supported for GCC customers (government cloud subscriptions) at this time.  in case you ever run into that question.

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Paul_Morton
Employee
Employee

Yes, this is possible using the Hyland Office Broker.

The Hyland Office Broker is hosted in Hyland Cloud and works with OnBase on-prem or Hyland cloud hosted OnBase customers. It processes requests between the OnBase Appserver and the M365 cloud hosted services which allow for viewing and editing Office files using the integrated office viewer.

As I understand it, E5 licenses are for enterprise commercial M365 customers and Hyland Office Broker is supported for these types of accounts.  

However, it is not supported for GCC customers (government cloud subscriptions) at this time.  in case you ever run into that question.

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland