cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Sweep not adding the documents to the scan queue

Israel_Cordero1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I've worked with scan queues before but this is my first time scheduling a sweep to a scan queue. I've followed the guidelines for schedule, I've added the switch -SCHED to my client, removed the only images from the scan queue (because they are PDFs) and let my client open for the schedule time and the shared folder has everyone full control on security and on the schedulers management I've selected my machine as the processing workstation. Every day I check the shared folder and the scan queue but the document is not on any of the scan queues queue. I've even gone to the schedule management on the thick client and clicked he run now button but still does not sweep the file to OnBase. What I'm i missing?

4 REPLIES 4

Michelle_Troxel
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Israel - do you have any other scheduled processes running? I have this set up on my processing server only. I've never done it on a workstation. I also have a scheduler service set up to handle the schedules. And I have to restart the service any time I add a new scheduled process or modify an existing one. If it's running on your workstation and you have that service installed, you might restart the service.

The only set up I've seen is on a server, never seen it on a workstation. 

Michelle

Michelle - I'm running tests on my workstation to then run it on prod. I don't have a service scheduler I just leave the client open during the running time also tried running the schedule sweep manually with the run now button but still not processing them

Roger_Linhart
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Israel,

Silly question but does the workstation running the Client with the -SCHED switch have a Production Document Imaging license? If not you can only do Ad-hoc Sweeps.

Yeah it does.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.