cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Client QA issues after IPUP Update to Database

Kathy_Baumann
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi, we are upgrading from Version 16 to EP3 and are planning an IPUP upgrade.

First step is upgrading the database, which is complete.  I began testing to verify there would be no issues with end users after the upgrade.  While in the Unity Client, performing QA, if a document type is changed on one document, when OK'ing and advancing to the next document, it retains the new document type in the top part of the QA Review panel so if you OK the next document, the next document's document type changes. 

For example, a five document batch:

Doctype A

Doctype A

Doctype C

Doctype D

Doctype E

You want to change the second Doc Type to "Doctype B".

Once you change the second Doc Type to "Doctype B", and click OK, that doc type (Doctype B) is retained in the top part of the QA Review panel, so if you just click OK for Doctype C, Doctype C is then changed to Doctype B.  And then as you click <OK> through the documents, the Document Type at the top of the QA Review panel may or may not change to the current document, thus possibly changing another document down the line in the batch.  I was able to repeat this behavior.

Has anyone else seen this?

If so, what was the resolution?  (I have not yet contacted FLOS)

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.