cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Pages Per Document that can be uploaded

Leah_Rice
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We have a user that can upload 300 pages without a problem. However, the user tried to upload a 720 page document, it processed for about 8 minutes and then came back with incomplete upload.  Is there a maximum number of pages setting somewhere? This is for version 9.2

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

The cause is most likely either the server side timeout setting or the max upload size setting - see the discussion on page 91 of the Web Server Admin MRG for 9.2.

Or the Disconnected Scanning client side timeout settings - refer to the 9.2 Disconnected Scanning MRG, page 13

In order to upload the larger documents, you'll need to make sure the timeout settings and the max upload file size settings are all sufficient to handle the documents that you want to archive.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kevin_Gassert
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

If this is for the web client upload there are two settings in the web.cong. maxRequestLength and executionTimeout.

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

The cause is most likely either the server side timeout setting or the max upload size setting - see the discussion on page 91 of the Web Server Admin MRG for 9.2.

Or the Disconnected Scanning client side timeout settings - refer to the 9.2 Disconnected Scanning MRG, page 13

In order to upload the larger documents, you'll need to make sure the timeout settings and the max upload file size settings are all sufficient to handle the documents that you want to archive.

Kevin_Gassert
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

OOPs, sorry, disregard my answer. I missed that this was a disconnected scanning question. I think the two setting I refered to will only deal with web client uploads and scans.

Kevin