cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to add batch document to Workflow

Tom_Benoit
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have a sweep process that sends the doc to an advanced capture queue.  In the process options for the sweep I have "Initiate workflow" checked off on "During Commit."  If I manually commit this batch it will work and go into my workflow queue.  If I wait until the scheduled commit process hits, it puts the document into the incomplete commit queue with a notification of "failed to add batch document to Workflow."

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Tom

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Tom,

I would suggest working with your first line of support to troubleshoot this issue further.

Thanks,

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Did this issue just pop up or did you do an upgrade or something recently that this issue is now showing?

Tom_Benoit
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Just popped up and no upgrades.  This is the first time i am initiating a workflow in this fashion (Scan queue > Advanced cap > Workflow) 

Tom_Benoit
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Ryan

Any update on this?  Just had it happen again in my test instance.  I was just committing them manully to get by for a while but I have a group of user who want to test with this process next week. 

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Tom,

I would suggest working with your first line of support to troubleshoot this issue further.

Thanks,