cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Append checkbox not avaliable for VPD when using OB Unity 12 and the VPD Listener

Bruce_Jackson1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello,

We seems to be running into an issue where the "append page to existing document" checkbox is not there when using VPD and the OB unity 12 client with vpd listenter. I have attached a print screen of what we are getting. Is this suppose to be removed within Unity and VPD?

12 REPLIES 12

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Bruce,

Thanks for using the Community Forums. The Append Page to Existing Document is currently not available when using the VPD listener in the Unity Client or the Document Upload panel. An Enhancement has been submitted (SCR 132670) to request that this functionality be added but has not yet been implemented in any release. I would suggest contacting your first line of support to be added to the SCR.

Thanks,

Rich_Roth
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

So I'm wondering what other folks are doing to work around this issue? Our folks use the Append option with VPD a lot. I'm getting some pushback about migrating to the Unity Client before this is resolved. Maybe I'm missing an obvious work around.

Josh_Crosby
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are trying to move our Accounts Payable users to Unity as well and they 'append' all day long. Is there a workaround or something we can hack together to get the append feature back? If not they will have to stay on the Thick Client until this is resolved. Is there an ETA?

Josh

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

In doing some internal testing this may serve as a possible workaround. Within Unity you can open up a document and within the Image ribbon group you can select Edit Pages (this opens the Page Editor ribbon group) and then select Browse, which allows you to add pages to an existing document.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.